Saturday, December 10, 2005

La Escuela de Idioma Español


Currently I study Spanish at a private school from 9am to 5:30pm during week days. For the first 2 weeks I learn Spanish with another volunteer, Minoru, who is going to research and analyze the climate of Bolivia at the research center of a college in Santa Cruz.


Next week I am supposed to fly down to Santa Cruz to visit my colleagues at health care centers near Montero, the second biggest city in the prefecture Santa Cruz one-hour away from the city Santa Cruz by car. A bit nervous to meet them due to my lack of knowledge of the medical field and my poor Spanish skills. *Sighness* Well, we will see...


As for the Spanish courses, we have some fun activities. Yesterday (9 de diciembre) we had a small fieldtrip to the center of La Paz. It was my first time to visit the area and AGAIN I kept getting amazed with my mouth open...I posted some pics of the government and municipal buildings. Check it out yo.


Awww, Bolivia! You are too amazing. Bolivia is a country with ethnically diverse people, history, and culture (including food...aww yummy!!). You never know how it is! ¡Ojara! Now I can know during my JOCV years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home