Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Mi primero trabajo en Santa Cruz

Today, I particiopated in a training seminar of FORSA for facilitaters or people who work at health care centers in the prefecture of Santa Cruz. Mostly they are docters and nurses. It was my first day to work in Santa Cruz, though I was more like a guest. I introduced myself in Spanish and at the end they laughed out loud when I said "I have to learn to eat Camba (food)." Basically, as I talked about what is Camba before, Camba can be an adjective of Santa Cruz. And this time, since I forgot adding "food" after the term Camba, it sounded like I want to eat men of Camba.... thanks to my lovely Spanish, I became a super star.

The left pic is the place where I work now. The right one is SOY special. The hamburger, the milk, and even the bread on the pic is made from soy. It was given to the participants during the seminar during the tea time. This is also the FORSA way to educate people what to eat for their health!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck at your new post! Don't scare them too much. Besos!

Thursday, January 19, 2006 8:47:00 PM  
Blogger Natsuko said...

mimi, i have a question for ya, in your livejornal you said you'd like to have an olive skirt, since you saw NATSUKO was on it....is that me, this N? Cuz I've never had that kind of army type of color.

Friday, January 20, 2006 3:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home