Sunday, November 12, 2006

Estoy en Buenos Aires, Argentina



Mi vida friends and family,

I just wanted to let you know that I arrtived at Buenos Aires, Argentina a couple hours ago by air from Bolivia. This is a beautiful place. Already I am in love the environment, the attitudes of the people here, the way people talk, the aethetic sense, the food, and all that. Seriously, I wonder if there´d be any chances for me to live and work in Buenos Aires for a few years after the service in Bolivia... Dude, this is a blast that I became a JICAer/voluntaria in Latin America! Now I need to travel more to get to know this continent and to conquer it!!! Tomorrow, 3 of my best friends of the high school are coming, wow... Telling the truth, I cannot imagine how it would be hanging out with the creazy chicas here in South America. Will keep you updated shortly, my friends.

Paz y luz,

Nachito

What we did in BA anyway is: hanging out with some Peace Corps folks, going to a tango show, bars and clubs, wondering around shopping areas, working out at a gym, swimming, harrassing cool argentin people, invading museums, conquering international food, being called like "Mi amor", "Bonbon", "Q hermosa", etc, etc, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home