Monday, February 06, 2006

El centro de Santa Cruz


I just realized I haven’t taken any pics of the city Santa Cruz. On the way back home from shopping vegetables and some grocery stuff in a market, I took some pics at the biggest plaza of the city, which is located in the center of Santa Cruz. I don’t know the name of the plaza yet in actuality since people here call it “the plaza”. Yea THE plaza right? Anyway, as my buddy Mimi commented here the architecture is super gorgeous. Tropical western style. Guys, you gotta come over here to check them out, man!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The architecture is gorgeous! How does it make you feel?

Saturday, February 11, 2006 10:44:00 AM  
Blogger Natsuko said...

yea yea yea...gotta update a comment of those pics...I ve been writing varios entries at the same time and it makes me never be able to finish any of those..."bad girl is she", Yoda said.

Saturday, February 11, 2006 6:38:00 PM  
Blogger Genevieve Netz said...

Do they still have sloths that live in the trees on the Plaza?

Sunday, March 05, 2006 3:30:00 AM  
Blogger Natsuko said...

they say they do...but i've never see a sloth on the trees *sadness* When did you come down here?

Monday, March 13, 2006 9:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home