Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Estoy loca del perrito hermoso que recien ha llegado a nuestra casa

As I say here in Castellano, I am crazy about the doggy recently came to our house. She is a month old and a very wheedling dog. She never stops crying until she gets nursed by somebody. She still cannot run well although she jumps high like a cat. I wonder if she would be able to jump like that high even if she gets bigger…a mere of this thought frightened me.

I used to have a dog, a special dog, named Shiroppo, which died last year at my grandma’s house. We never let him in our house keeping him outside in the yard. So I actually don’t know how to train dogs in wee and excrement. When the doggy, Peruza, peed in the hallway of our house, I pushed her nose right on the thing and tapped her head a few times saying "How dare you did this! You smell it, here! Never do this again!". Since then she seemed to hate me… am I making a pretty mess?


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! That is one cute dog! Good job training him Natsuko. He has to learn early or it will become VERY difficult to do it later. You may want to give him a little smack (not a mean one) and then put him outside every time he does something naughty. Also, you should give him a treat when he does something good for positive reinforcement. I hope I can meet him when I come! Love, Jimmy

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 2:37:00 AM  
Blogger Natsuko said...

hehe jim chan!
today we let her in the house again and she peed in my room twice. i got annoyed by her and kicked her out. i will keep doing it so she can understand!
saltpeter;)

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 6:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

にゃは!
なんて可愛い子なんでしょうか♪
心癒されました☆
オイラも、遊びに行った時には一緒に戯れたいなりぃ~!!

Friday, June 02, 2006 3:44:00 AM  
Blogger Natsuko said...

えいちゃん。この子といるとシロッポを思い出すよ。
しかし、年頃なのでしょうか。何にでも噛み付く。自分の背に届かないものまでも、無駄に助走をつけて、噛付けるまでアタックし続ける姿が眩しい。

Saturday, June 03, 2006 8:30:00 AM  
Blogger Natsuko said...

Hi hi mi chica, Katy! Thanks for tose tips “how to train dogs”. But I think I have to learn to let go this most beautiful dog ever I have seen in my life. When I am with her, I forget things I have to work on… she is that evil!
Well, I didn’t know that you have a dog at your place. Send a pic to me, dude ;)

Sunday, June 04, 2006 5:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home