Thursday, May 18, 2006

La ventaja de enseñarles Origami a los niños


Oye, kids love Orgami here. They go nuts when I teach them, constantly asking me "hey nachito, how's mine?" "I am doing okey?" "Isn't it nice?""How about mine?" "Look!" Until I really take a look at it, they keep asking me those questions without considering that I help other kids folding papers one by one.

I try to teach them something practical; for example cups, boxes, glove puppets, etc, so that they can actually utilize them at home. I always tell them that they have to teach other kids and the neighbors what they learned. The people in this area have nothing. Even the kids eagerly ASKED me if they can take the paper home.

Origami can be a great communication tool. Once you teach kids here orgami, they call you "aunt" and try to hold onto you and start talking to you affectionately. I like working for children. No bonds of politics and money between us.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job Natsuko!! You are so good with kids. You would be a great nutritionist for children I think. Keep up the awesome work sweetie! Love, Jimmy

Friday, May 19, 2006 7:55:00 PM  
Blogger Natsuko said...

haha jimmy, we will see in which area i am going to specialize in the future. but i am positive that i am attracted by nutrition. we will see, ne!

Friday, May 19, 2006 8:13:00 PM  
Blogger origami desu said...

Hola,
me da gusto que alguien con un gusto realice origami con poblacion NAT´s....felicidades.
pues tuve la misma experiencia con NAt´s de la Ciudad de El Alto, La Paz.
ee, felicidades!!!
mi e-mail:henchiai@hotmail.com

Nic

Sunday, September 30, 2007 5:41:00 PM  
Blogger Natsuko said...

Hola Nic,

Eres de ahi el alto? Un gusto de escucharte. Te cuidas,

-N

Monday, October 01, 2007 8:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home