Thursday, June 15, 2006

Un paisaje que me prifica



This is the passing view that I always look from a taxi(it is not a cab that most of us know, but more like a bus which never departs until it becomes full of 5 passengers), when I return to my city Montero from a small town Minero, 24 km away. I love the vast sky, the tropical trees, the trucks piled with sugarcanes, the broad land with cows and horses everywhere. So typical here. In front of the views, I leave all the anxiety behind me thinking that I am something really tiny in the society, even much smaller in the world, so this is not very surprising if I wouldn’t make a difference at all here for just 2 years. Literally it brings me back to life.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So pretty, sweetie! Nice shots... I really enjoyed those views as well when I visited and I will again soon!
Love, Jimmy

Sunday, June 18, 2006 9:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

昨夜、木村ゼミの中澤さんから電話がありました。ゼミでメーリングアドレスを作成しているそうで、連絡先が知りたいとのことです。菜都子のボリビアブログを知らせときました。ワールドカップブラジル戦を青いブレスレットをして応援したのですが、残念でした。南米諸国のサッカー技術はすごいねぇ!ムーチョ ファンタスティコ!

いつも菜都子のブログを見ています。体に気をつけて無理をせず、普通の人として仕事をしてください。新しいブログがあるときは、良江おばあちゃんにも話してやっています。皆でまた会う日を楽しみにしています。LOVE Takao O

Thursday, June 22, 2006 9:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

奈都子先輩。
昨日お家にお電話した中澤です。
早速お邪魔しました。

写真が綺麗で、現地の生の情報が伝わる、素敵なブログですね!!!

これからも遊びに来ます☆
では。

Friday, June 23, 2006 10:51:00 AM  
Blogger Natsuko said...

>Jimmy,
Yea, isn’t it pretty? You know what, I gotta submit paper to jica every 3 months in Japanese, and because of that, I ve been thinking things and noting what happened in Japanese a lot. My blog is now conquered by Japanese...will try to write more in English!!!

>TAKAO
Daddy! Thanks for your note! I didn’t know that you are actually checking my blog that often! Drop more line so I see how you are doing! Ciao, please say hi to Sumie for me;)

>Nakazawa san
Thanx for visiting my blog! I really appreciate that! We will definitely see in Japan at OB KAI 2008 after I finish my job here…hopefully!

Friday, June 23, 2006 4:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you can go see the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YevYBsShxNs

Mahna mahna! Happy Birthday! I know it's not your birthday...

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 9:41:00 PM  
Blogger Natsuko said...

mimi i wish i could see that video. arg. it is way too big, man.*cry* thanks for sending me that thing anyway. it reminded me of the time we spent at w&m ;P

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 8:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home